DevOps Engineer (m/f/d)
To strengthen our development team in Frankfurt am Main, Neustetten or Belgrade we are looking for a DevOps Engineer (m/f/d) to join our team at the earliest possible date. You’ll be part of exciting projects in the E-commerce and Automotive sector for our high-profile customers.
- Support and technological consulting for customers in complex software projects and in the introduction of DevOps methodologies and tools
- Implement robust, automated solutions that provide the foundation for continuous delivery pipelines, automated testing, staging environments, and automated IT deployments
- Integration of the solutions in (cloud) infrastructures based on virtual machines or Docker and Kubernetes clusters
- Administration of the underlying infrastructure and project-specific solutions
- Gathering of the professional requirements and technical starting position at the customer and their implementation in solution concepts
- Troubleshooting, error diagnosis and technical support
- Successfully completed formal studies with IT content or comparable private IT training or relevant work experience
- Initial work experience in the field of software development and/or IT administration
- Knowledge of modern CI / CD patterns and their application in Jenkins, ArgoCD, etc.
- Experience with container services (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.) and tools (Prometheus, Grafana, HELM, Ingress, etc.)
- Experience in the administration of Unix / Linux systems with Shell/sh/bash and secure handling of version control systems (Git, SVN)
- Experience with one or more test automation tools like TestNG, Selenium, Cucumber etc.
- Experience with one or more configuration technologies like Puppet, Chef, Ansible
- Practical experience in dealing with cloud providers such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Google Cloud (GCP)
- Knowledge of languages like YAML, XML, JSON
- Agile mindset, good communication skills and interest in innovations and trends
- Very good English skills
- Knowledge of programming languages like Java, Python and Golang
- Some knowledge of German
- Analytical skills, fast comprehension and result-oriented approach
- Professional appearance as well as high readiness for quick familiarization and further training
- high willingness to travel and mobility