Junior IT Project Manager (f/m/d) Automotive
Our IT project management team in Leinfelden-Echterdingen is looking for fulltime support at the earliest possible date. You'll be assigned to web projects within the automotive industry.
- Assistance in planning, controlling and realizing projects as well as in organizing support and processes
- Preparation and realization of common duties within IT projects, for example tracking, documentation, presentation, schools, data and system maintenance
- Assistance in submitting customer requirements and developing concepts
- Professional support and coordination of project partners and clients
- Controlling and monitoring projects and reporting of performance status
- Drafting and execution of user trainings
IT Experience? sure
We offer you:
- Working hours that also leave you time for marathon training, raising kids, or a very secret herbal tea lab
- 30 or more days of vacation
- An open, relaxed and at the same time constructive and goal-oriented corporate culture without oversized bureaucratic processes
- Team events thought up with a lot of love, for example city trips in Europe, ski trips, running events, barbecue evenings, etc.
- Our high willingness to invest in your further training
- Attractive workplaces as well as break areas to feel good (also outdoors)
- Our hybrid work model with a mix of office and remote work days and much more
- Successfully completed studies with IT content or respective professional experience
- First experience with the handling of complex IT systems and with the assistance for web projects as well as a high web affinity
- Ability to work indipendently, good analytic skills and sense of responsibility
- Convincing personality, commitment, flexibility and good people skills
- Very good German and good English skills
- Knowledge of project management
- Confident style of international communication with customers and other project participants face to face, on the phone and via e-mail
- Very good knowledge of MS-Office
- Willingness to travel (national and international)
German skills? perfect
Web Affinity? must
- Professional experience with IT project management
- Knowledge of web content management systems, for example Adobe Experience Manager, FirstSpirit
- Experience with execution of webinars (WBT, CBT) and classroom trainings
How do I apply?
Conveniently online. Simply click on "Apply now" and follow the next steps. We are looking forward to it and are very excited about your application.
Feel free to contact our Talent Team. Either by e-mail to email@example.com or by phone at +49 7472 9677-370.