Junior IT Project Manager (m/f/d)
Our IT project management team in Leinfelden-Echterdingen is looking for fulltime support at the earliest possible date. You'll be assigned to web projects within the automotive industry.
- Assistance in planning, controlling and realizing projects as well as in organizing support and processes
- Preparation and realization of common duties within IT projects, for example tracking, documentation, presentation, schools, data and system maintenance
- Assistance in submitting customer requirements and developing concepts
- Professional support and coordination of project partners and clients
- Controlling and monitoring projects and reporting of performance status
- Drafting and execution of user trainings
- Successfully completed studies with IT content or respective professional experience
- First experience with the handling of complex IT systems and with the assistance for web projects as well as a high web affinity
- Ability to work indipendently, good analytic skills and sense of responsibility
- Convincing personality, commitment, flexibility and good people skills
- Very good German and good English skills
- Knowledge of project management
- Confident style of international communication with customers and other project participants face to face, on the phone and via e-mail
- Very good knowledge of MS-Office
- Willingness to travel (national and international)
- Professional experience with IT project management
- Knowledge of web content management systems, for example Adobe Experience Manager, FirstSpirit
- Experience with execution of webinars (WBT, CBT) and classroom trainings
Send your application by e-mail, using the reference 181213, to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your desired annual salary and your earliest possible starting date. We very much look forward to hearing from you.
Feel free to contact Stefan Bissinger. Either by e-mail to email@example.com or by phone at +49 7472 9677-370.