Software Developer (m/f/d) PHP & SQL
Our development team in Frankfurt is looking for fulltime PHP and SQL support at the earliest possible date.
- Replacing current application with a PHP solution
- Planning and Development of database structures
- Supporting the shaping of process operations
- Realization of changed and new requirements via releases and deployments
- Experience with PHP development (OOP, design pattern, MVC frameworks)
- Knowledge in design and development of SQL databases (e. g. PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle)
- Experience with version control (SVN or Git)
- Experience with development lifecycle, builds, releases and versioning
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills
- Analytic skills, fast perception and goal-orientated work ethic
- Professional appearance, self-initiative as well as the willingness to quickly leam the ropes and to upskill.
Send your application by e-mail, using the reference 181205, to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your desired annual salary and your earliest possible starting date. We very much look forward to hearing from you.
Feel free to contact Stefan Bissinger. Either by e-mail to email@example.com or by phone at +49 7472 9677-370.