Software Tester (m/f/d) for Web Projects
Our IT testing teams in Leinfelden-Echterdingen, Frankfurt am Main and Neustetten are looking for fulltime support at the earliest possible date. You’ll be assigned to challenging web-projects in the automobile industry.
- Execution of manual and if applicable automated tests
- Finding and documentation of bugs as well as follow-ups and retests of debugging
- Reporting of test results and documentation of testing procedures
- Design and redesign of testing scenarios
We offer you:
- Working hours that also leave you time for marathon training, raising kids, or a very secret herbal tea lab
- 30 or more days of vacation
- An open, relaxed and at the same time constructive and goal-oriented corporate culture without oversized bureaucratic processes
- Team events thought up with a lot of love, for example city trips in Europe, ski trips, running events, barbecue evenings, etc.
- Our high willingness to invest in your further training
- Attractive workplaces as well as break areas to feel good (also outdoors)
- Our hybrid work model with a mix of office and remote work days and much more
Team events? yes
Fun at work? sure
- Successfully completed formal studies with IT content, comparable private IT training or relevant work experience
- Strong web affinity and good MS Office skills
- Proficiency in German and English, written and spoken
- Professional appearance, analytical skills and goal-oriented work ethic
- Team spirit, self-initiative and good social skills
- Quick witted, self-starter with the ability to learn quickly
- Flexibility to travel extensively and generally mobile
English and German? good
- Experience in software testing and in using content management systems, especially WCMS, e.g. Adobe Experience Manager
- Experience with issue tracking/management systems like Bugzilla, JIRA, Redmine
- Knowledge of software development models, e.g. V-model
- Knowledge of PHP, Java, databases, web infrastructure
How do I apply?
Conveniently online. Simply click on "Apply now" and follow the next steps. We are looking forward to it and are very excited about your application.
Feel free to contact our Talent Team. Either by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +49 7472 9677-370.