Technical Software Tester (m/f/d) for Test Automation and Load & Performance Tests
Our IT testing teams in Leinfelden-Echterdingen, Frankfurt am Main und Neustetten are looking for fulltime support at the earliest possible date. You'll be assigned to test automation as well as load & performance tests for prestigious customers.
- Execution and analysis of automated tests
- Design and revision of automated tests
- Execution of load and performance tests
- Design of load and performance test schedules and cases
- Design and revision of test scripts
- Bug documentation
- Successfully completed studies with IT content or respective professional experience
- Knowledge of web server systems and infrastructure and of test tools, for example JMeter, SoapUI, Selenium
- Professional appearance, analytical skills and goal-orientated work ethic
- Very good German and good English skills
- Experience with test automation as well as load and performance tests
- Team spirit, self-initiative and good social skills
- Fast perception and willingness to quickly leam the ropes as well as to upskill.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- Flexibility to travel
Send your application by e-mail, using the reference 181207, to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your desired annual salary and your earliest possible starting date. We very much look forward to hearing from you.
Feel free to contact Stefan Bissinger. Either by e-mail to email@example.com or by phone at +49 7472 9677-370.