Test Manager (m/f/d) Software Testing Web Projects
To strengthen our testing teams in Leinfelden-Echterdingen (nearby Stuttgart), Frankfurt am Main, Neustetten we are looking for fulltime Test Managers (m/f/d) for web projects in the automotive sector.
- Management of test teams and dedicated customer liaison
- Test planning (personnel, work equipment, infrastructure, etc.)
- Creation of test documentation to required standards, e.g. testing-strategy, -plan, -concept
- Usecase planning and conception, test scenarios and test cases
- Project Co-ordination
- Implementation and documentation as well as detailed reporting
- Routing and Monitoring of Error Tickets
- Preparation and follow-up of software tests
- Software-acceptance procedures
- Specification review and test case review
Test coordination and execution? yes
We offer you:
- Working hours that also leave you time for marathon training, raising kids, or a very secret herbal tea lab
- 30 or more days of vacation
- An open, relaxed and at the same time constructive and goal-oriented corporate culture without oversized bureaucratic processes
- Team events thought up with a lot of love, for example city trips in Europe, ski trips, running events, barbecue evenings, etc.
- Our high willingness to invest in your further training
- Attractive workplaces as well as break areas to feel good (also outdoors)
- Our hybrid work model with a mix of office and remote work days and much more
>30 days of vacation? yes
- Successfully completed formal studies with IT content or comparable private IT training or relevant work experience
- Professional appearance, analytical skills and result-oriented mentality
- Very good organizational and communicative skills
- Strong affinity to web and good MS Office skills
- Proficiency in German and English, written and spoken
- Quick witted, self-starter with a ability to learn quickly
- Willing and able to assume responsibility
- Flexibility to travel extensively and generally mobile
- Previous experience of test management and content management systems, especially WCMS, e.g. Adobe CQ
- In-depth knowledge of test management methods, concepts and procedures
- Knowledge of software development models, e.g. V-model
- Project management experience
How do I apply?
Conveniently online. Simply click on "Apply now" and follow the next steps. We are looking forward to it and are very excited about your application.
Feel free to contact our Talent Team. Either by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +49 7472 9677-370.