IT & Process Support Specialist
For our Professional Services team, we urgently require 1st to 3rd level full-time support specialists for our locations in Neustetten and Leinfelden-Echterdingen.
Your assignment should you choose to accept it:
- Answering, operating and processing queries
- Solution development and implementation
- Analysis, qualification, solving or forwarding of bugs
- Assuming responsibility for demanding project tasks
- Creation of training How-Tos and Reports
- Online support using desktop-sharing tools
- Realization of webinars
- Focus: Supporting web-based systems (CMS) and applications
Together, with your team and on behalf of our customers, you will process queries, from Germany but also from all over the world. You will support your contacts with the maintenance of their Internet websites (market and dealerships) with technical and process questions. As part of our stringent quality assurance, you will advise them on how to further improve their websites and adapt them to their specific requirements.
What we expect from you:
- Successfully completed formal studies with IT content or comparable private IT training or relevant work experience
- Professional customer-oriented e-mail and telephone manner, Internet-savvy
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (focus on PowerPoint and Excel)
- Ability to work in a team with social competencies
- Good knowledge of written and spoken German, good knowledge of English
- Strong communication skills, quick-witted and a ready willingness to quickly familiarize yourself with any system and to undertake further training.
- Experience in the area of support, user consulting or user helpdesk
- Knowledge of HTML, Flash, Web Content Management Systems
- ITIL knowledge and an affinity for Social Media
- Knowledge of ticket or issue tracking systems
- Multi-lingual skills
- Affinity to the automotive sector
Also welcome are career changers with advanced communicative and analytical skills, good foreign language skills and a willingness to quickly familiarize themselves with complex technical issues.
Send your application by e-mail, using the reference 181201 , to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your desired annual salary and your earliest possible starting date. We very much look forward to hearing from you.
Feel free to contact Stefan Bissinger. Either by e-mail to email@example.com or by phone at +49 7472 9677-370.