Software Tester (m/f/d) for Web Projects
Our IT testing teams in in Leinfelden-Echterdingen, Frankfurt am Main and Neustetten are looking for fulltime support at the earliest possible date. You’ll be assigned to challenging web-projects in the automobile industry.
- Execution of manual and if applicable automated tests
- Finding and documentation of bugs as well as follow-ups and retests of debugging
- Reporting of test results and documentation of testing procedures
- Design and redesign of testing scenarios
- Successfully completed formal studies with IT content, comparable private IT training or relevant work experience
- Strong web affinity and good MS Office skills
- Proficiency in German and English, written and spoken
- Professional appearance, analytical skills and goal-oriented work ethic
- Team spirit, self-initiative and good social skills
- Quick witted, self-starter with the ability to learn quickly
- Flexibility to travel extensively and generally mobile
- Experience in software testing and in using content management systems, especially WCMS, e.g. Adobe Experience Manager
- Experience with issue tracking/management systems like Bugzilla, JIRA, Redmine
- Knowledge of software development models, e.g. V-model
- Knowledge of PHP, Java, databases, web infrastructure
Send your application by e-mail, using the reference 181206, to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your desired annual salary and your earliest possible starting date. We very much look forward to hearing from you.
Feel free to contact Stefan Bissinger. Either by e-mail to email@example.com or by phone at +49 7472 9677-370.