Web Content Manager
To strengthen our project management team in Leinfelden-Echterdingen near Stuttgart, we urgently require a Web Content Manager to work with our clients in the automotive industry.
Your assignment should you choose to accept it:
- Updating content pages using content management systems
- Website quality assurance with regard to language, function and design
- Liaison with all active stakeholders and project partners
- Consultations regarding the editing, maintenance and inheritance of content
- Control and handling of website translation processes
- Create and evaluate web reports using Adobe Analytics
What we expect from you:
- Successfully completed training in IT
- Collaboration in web projects, first experiences in dealing with web content management systems, high web affinity
- Keen personal interest and involvement in Internet content production
- Self-starter, analytical skills and a keen sense of responsibility
- Infectious personality, ambitious, flexible and a capacity for good teamwork
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Confident and professional communication skills either face to face, by phone or by e-mail (also in an international context)
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Previous experience in Content Management
- First-hand knowledge of web content management systems, e.g. Adobe Experience Manager, FirstSpirit or WordPress
Send your application by e-mail, using the reference 181206, to email@example.com indicating your desired annual salary and your earliest possible starting date. We very much look forward to hearing from you.
Feel free to contact Stefan Bissinger. Either by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +49 7472 9677-370.