On the Forefront of the Wave since 2003
netcare, that's very good, often outstanding work, the question of whether Chris finally achieves the breakthrough with his metal band, a company pension with extra-funding, sundowns with a great view of the Swabian Alb, figuring out the sparkling water machine, more than 70 wonderful co-workers, a lot of space, and widely open doors,
time to take a breath,
customers like Mercedes-Benz, Conrad Electronics and Commerzbank, free therapeutic massages, an awful lot of expertise, working on a terrace, the main chance to make massive personal progress, four locations in Germany, not to mention the one in the US, a constantly smoking BBQ grill, and the understanding that, what we are and what we do, are about as close as you can get to being one and the same. In summary: a company, where one doesn't have to work, but wants to work. That really is the whole essence to life at netcare.
Sounds reasonable. Show me more...
3 x 5 Things not to miss at our Locations
Our offices are quite diverse, but we love them all. To give you a small impression of where it is that you will soon be carrying out IT solutions like no other, here are a few highly exclusive insights:
Sometimes it is hard to believe that we solve highly complex problems for some of the biggest companies on the planet in this perfect idyll. However, as strength lies in calmness, it all makes sense in the end. How about the whoop of the great gray owl who resides in our garden to get your day off to a flying start, not to mention the clinking sound of the beer bottles at Schimpf brewery next door, hyphenating your statements during the closing moments of the telephone conference you're having with your client.
5 Things not to be missed in Neustetten:
- How Dieter tenderly washes his truck (best observed from the east side of the netcare building).
- The unparalleled Swabian food at Brauereigaststätte Krone
- The panoramic view of the Swabian Alb (and Castle Hohenzollern) from the third floor
- Christina's massages (a netcare exclusive)
- Driving your car against the current every morning and evening
Our rooftop terrace offers a spectacular view of the gateway to the whole world (and to the Swabian Alb): Stuttgart airport is only an (ambitious) stone's throw away. That's why here you'll find guests from near and far away who enjoy coffee, cake and a lot of expertise in increasing numbers (Tip: each Thursday at 16:00 our FIKA coffee klatsch welcomes loyal cake and coffee aficionados).
5 Things, not to be missed in Leinfelden-Echterdingen:
- Elvis, Europe's most wanted bulb installer
- After-work beer on the terrace, in Linde beer garden or at Schwabengarten
- The very conveniently located open-air florist (i.e. field) will serve at a pinch, if you forgot the anniversary, yet again
- Helga and Spare-Helga, the most famous plants in Leinfelden-Echterdingen
- Because we love it so much: our rooftop terrace to catch some rays, occasionally fresh air or more preferably, BBQ smoke
In the shade of the famous Messeturm and right next to the historic Kurfürstenplatz, a handful of selected experts are writing intricate code like no other. For everybody considering the IT-spaceship as a sealed book there are a lot of miracles going on here. Same can be said sometimes even for those whose everyday life consists of 1's and 0's. Chapeau heroines and heroes of the keyboard. We worship your art.
5 Things, not to be missed in Frankfurt/Main:
- If you've caught too much of Goethes breath: Watering your throat with fine wine in Weinkeller Dünker
- The inventor of the word "Techno", Frankfurt's honory citizen Andreas "Talla 2XLC" Thomalla
- "Handkäs mit Musik" of course and "Grie Soß"
- The Urban Club Band in Club Gibson
- Our netcare-loft, where you can experience first-hand, that Frankfurt is not only a city of poets and thinkers, but also of testers and coders.